How to Lose Cellulite on Thighs & Buttocks – Dr.Berg
Wondering how to lose cellulite? Try these effective tips.
In this video, we're going to talk about how to lose cellulite. Cellulite comes from 3 problems:
• Loose fascia
• Enlarged fat cells
• Atrophied muscle
Enlarged fat cells:
The fat cell enlarges with fat due to higher levels of insulin. This is influenced by insulin resistance. Estrogen can also be a factor since estrogen increases the fat on the lower half of the body.
1. Reduce sugar and carbs
2. Have 3-6 ounces of protein with meals
3. Consume a lot of greens
4. Cut out msg from your diet
5. Do intermittent fasting (2-3 meals with no snacking)
6. Add fat to the meal to go longer between meals.
If the muscles are atrophied, then cortisol is usually higher. Cortisol, a stress hormone from the adrenals, can increase due to menopausal changes. The person is now breaking down muscle tissue faster than it's building back up. The medical term is catabolic. This term means break down. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.
1. Reduce environmental stress
2. Walk 45 minutes a day
3. Vitamin D can help lower cortisol
4. Consider taking my Adrenal & Cortisol support
This tissue is a type of collagen that is controlled by Growth Hormone (GH). GH is the anti-aging hormone that is responsible for keeping your proteins healthy and elastic.
1. Try high-intensity interval training exercise
2. Get lots of sleep and higher quality sleep (you may want to try my Sleep Aid)
3. Do intermittent fasting
4. Get more vitamin D